Home Page Home Page Home Page Home Page
  Register
Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to The ShoddyCast Forums

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Home Page Home Page  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 

What Race will you be playing as?
Argonian 8%  8%  [ 11 ]
Dark Elf 15%  15%  [ 22 ]
Nord 10%  10%  [ 14 ]
Breton 12%  12%  [ 18 ]
Redguard 8%  8%  [ 11 ]
Orc 8%  8%  [ 12 ]
High Elf 10%  10%  [ 15 ]
Khajiit 10%  10%  [ 15 ]
Wood Elf 16%  16%  [ 23 ]
I don't know yet. 3%  3%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 145
 Post subject: What Race/Class will you be playing in ESO?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:58 pm 

So hey guys, I would like to know what all you guys will be playing as when ESO launches, so if you want to contribute, leave the race/class combination you might be playing as a reply!

-Deadnut

Best. Signature. Ever.

Post subject: Re: What Race/Class will you be playing in ESO?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:00 pm 

I'm leaning towards a Nord archer, but might change last minute to a Wood Elf archer. I like the lithe, ranger/rouge sort of character.

-"May Hircine guide your arrow."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:34 pm 

Presently an Argonian. Possibly a rogue or thief type. However, it really depends. If they make the wood elf characters look like Lord of the Rings wood elves, then I will probably play one of those as well.

http://www.rebornreality.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/RebornReality?feature=watch

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:34 am 

I'm leaning towards an Archer Wood Elf (with sword and board or probably 2H swords for those tricky situations) though have usually played High Elf in other TES games. As per a previous post above I hope they tweak the character model a little of the High/Wood elf so that they're a little less "pointy" - ha! couldn't think of a better word! :lol:

Like most other TES games the character you plan at first doesn't end up being quite what you expected sometimes so looking forward to seeing what happens along the way! :)

Last edited by Alaxor on Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:02 am 

I'm heading towards trying a dark elf mage/healer type class if there is one other wise just full on healer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:24 pm 

I really am not sure as to which faction I will be playing as my main. I have been playing MMOs with a core of people for 10 years and they are coming with me to TESO. So it really relies on what they will be playing so we can play together. In The Aldmeri Dominion faction I will play a Bosmer and be a archer sort. In The Daggerfall Covenant I will either play an Orc dragon knight or a Breton battle mage. The Ebonheart Pact will be my argonian that will be a hybrid templar. This templar will heal the masses while I sneak around in the background (I have played so many healers in MMOs that it would be nice to be able to sneak and protect myself more). So I voted that I don't know as I have no clue who my main will be. 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:51 pm 

I was playing TES games always as Nord but at Skyrim after finishing the main quest line i started a Khaajit and i would like to play one in TESO the problems is i hate elves and their politics so I put my blood for the pact! We are as one!
This time im completely sure im going Argonian, if they make some awesome hunter-scout perk and skills that will be my role, if not i dont know... could be a ranger or maybe a tank why not.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:51 pm 

Akatosh wrote:
I was playing TES games always as Nord but at Skyrim after finishing the main quest line i started a Khaajit and i would like to play one in TESO the problems is i hate elves and their politics so I put my blood for the pact! We are as one!
This time im completely sure im going Argonian, if they make some awesome hunter-scout perk and skills that will be my role, if not i dont know... could be a ranger or maybe a tank why not.

Haha, that's exactly the same reason I'm making one. I've played Argonian through all the TES games since Morrowind as a main character, and I won't let that streak die yet.

Best. Signature. Ever.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:19 pm 
Site Admin

In Oblivion I rolled as a Dark Elf spell blade. Loved it. In Skyrim, I played an Orc Mage-Berserker. Loved it. In the Elder Scrolls Online I'll be birthed into the world as a High Elf, and this is because I want to roll with the AD and because the High Elves do good when it comes to matters of the arcane. That inclination to magic will serve my BattleMage-like class well. I want to be the dude pimped out in Heavy Armor that can take a massive beating because he can also heal himself. I hope to benefit my allies by serving as a tank (my favorite role in MMOs).

I'd also like to take on the Illusion Tree of magic if it exists when ESO releases to take advantage of the cloaking spells it's known for, as well as calm, which is one of my most favorite crowd controls ever in a game. By Stendarr, having nerdgasms just talking about it!

- Josh

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:00 am 

ShoddyCast wrote:
In Oblivion I rolled as a Dark Elf spell blade. Loved it. In Skyrim, I played an Orc Mage-Berserker. Loved it. In the Elder Scrolls Online I'll be birthed into the world as a High Elf, and this is because I want to roll with the AD and because the High Elves do good when it comes to matters of the arcane. That inclination to magic will serve my BattleMage-like class well. I want to be the dude pimped out in Heavy Armor that can take a massive beating because he can also heal himself. I hope to benefit my allies by serving as a tank (my favorite role in MMOs).

I'd also like to take on the Illusion Tree of magic if it exists when ESO releases to take advantage of the cloaking spells it's known for, as well as calm, which is one of my most favorite crowd controls ever in a game. By Stendarr, having nerdgasms just talking about it!

- Josh

We all know you're joining AD because of Ayrenn, don't try to hide it ;)

Just joking.

I just realised I haven't said what I'm playing :o

I think I'll be going an Argonian DPS (So heavy/light armor, dual swords). This was my favourite way to play in Skyrim.

Best. Signature. Ever.

Search for:
Home Page Home Page  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next